Top Five Reasons to Attend the 2019 Workforce Development Conference
- Stay Relevant–Our educational programs will cover what’s new in the workforce profession, strategies to improve your work and what others are doing to tackle the issues and challenges faced by today’s workforce communities.
- Industry Trendsetters–Our content leaders are at the forefront of the workforce profession and offer new and innovative approaches to effective workforce practices.
- Inspire Your Team– You’ll leave with tools and strategies to help both you and your organization, so you can take what you learn and train and empower your team.
- Professional Growth–Professional growth is an important skill for successful managers and leaders. The Workforce Development Conference offers professional continuing education credits.
- Expand Your Professional Network–Creating a network of professionals who “do what you do” can be irreplaceable when new challenges arise. The Workforce Development Conference is a great place to meet and share ideas with hundreds of professionals who share your passion for workforce development.